Contact Haynes Law Firm in Toronto
Haynes Law Firm is a boutique employment law firm conveniently located at 393 University Avenue, Suite 2000, just south of Dundas Street West, in the legal epicentre of downtown Toronto. The office is a quick elevator ride away from the Superior Court of Justice and steps away from the University Avenue Courthouse, the Toronto Courthouse, the Federal Court of Canada, and the Court of Appeal at Osgoode Hall. Nathan Phillips Square, Old City Hall, the Financial District, and the Toronto Eaton Centre are all a short walk away.
If arriving by car, the firm is easily accessible from the Gardiner Expressway and the Don Valley Parkway. Underground paid parking is available below the building. Street parking, parking metres, and other parkades are also available nearby.
If travelling by public transit, the office is half a block from the St. Patrick TTC station and within walking distance of several bus and streetcar stops.
Employment Lawyer Serving Employers and Employees Throughout Ontario
Haynes Law Firm helps employers and employees throughout Ontario achieve effective solutions to legal issues and conflict management in employment law and civil litigation. Haynes Law Firm serves clients in Toronto and the Greater Toronto Area, and across the province, from Windsor to Ottawa.
Experienced and Accessible Representation for Employees
For employees, the firm provides the highest level of representation in employment disputes in all forums, including arbitration, mediation, various employment and labour tribunals, and all levels of court. Haynes Law Firm’s employee services include:
- Constructive Dismissal;
- Employee Benefits, including long-term disability benefits;
- Employment Contract review and advice;
- Employment Discrimination claims including gender, race, and age discrimination;
- Employment Standards Claims, including overtime, vacation pay, and leaves of absence;
- Human Rights in the Workplace;
- Sexual Harassment in the Workplace;
- Termination Package review and severance negotiations; and
- Wrongful Dismissal.
Risk Management and Mitigation for Employers
- Accommodating Employees with Disabilities;
- Avoiding Constructive Dismissal Claims;
- Benefits of Progressive Discipline Policies;
- Employee Terminations;
- Employment Contracts & Policies;
- Independent Contractors vs. Employees;
- Legal Implications of Contract Term Employees;
- Maintaining a Harassment-Free Workplace; and
- Remote Working / Telecommuting / Hybrid Work Model
Call Haynes Law Firm in Toronto to Schedule a Consultation with a Seasoned and Skilled Employment Lawyer
Paulette Haynes and her team at Haynes Law Firm practice employment law exclusively and have been since the firm’s founding in 1994. If you would like to schedule a consultation, please fill out the form below, or call 416-593-2731. A member of our team will contact you as soon as possible to arrange a meeting.